Monday 25 January 2010

Lazy.

I have yet to write my remaining two cat stories and I had a good day at work which I shall document when I am in less of a productive mood (I have done a lot of things on my 'things to do' list today, and writing on this piece of crap ain't on the list). In other news, here is a copy of what I sent to the TV Licencing people, those fucken shitcrackers.

Hello!
The reason we do not have a tv licence is because we don't watch tv. We have a television set which we use for playing dvds and playing XBox.
I haven't had a tv to actually watch tv shows on since I moved out two and a half years ago, and I don't miss it one bit. There's nothing good on the tele these days and if there's anything I do actually want to watch, I ask my mam to record it and I watch it at her house (she has a licence). Please don't flatter yourself by assuming we are watching tv without a licence because it sucks and I can find much better ways to break the law.
Please stop sending us letters. I don't even read them any more, I just put them straight in the recycling (and I don't think you can even recycle envelopes, so just think about that!).
Get outta here! Leave me alone! Have a pleasant day though.

Yours sincerely,
the present occupier. :)

1 comment: